Ahhh! What do you do with a problem student? It’s super frustrating when you’re trying to teach a flow class and one student keeps pulling everyone’s attention on to something else. Find out 2 easy tips to get things back on track in this simple to follow tutorial for flow teachers.
- Nooping – Are you breaking one of these 3 major nose hooping rules?
- 3 Things Technique – How Much Is Too Much? A Surprising Method for Planning Classes & Workshops
- Royal Walk – Easy Beginner Hoop Dance Trick
- The No Wrong Way Feedback Loop (A Radical Re-frame to Build Trust & Rapport with Students)
- Revolving Door Step Through